HCL Mental Health are looking for A Community mental health nurse to work in the early intervention team. You will manage a caseload of people with complex mental health and social care needs, using evidence based practice to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions and document these in accordance with local and national standards and guidance.
- Have care-coordination responsibilities for an agreed number of clients on enhanced Care Programme Approach (CPA) within the team.
- Participate in the assessment of people referred to the team with possible first episode psychosis.
- Participate in the operational systems and the development of the Early Intervention team.
- Provide leadership for junior staff, multi-disciplinary support staff and students through formal supervision, education and appraisal.
If this sounds like a role that would be suitable for you then we would love to hear from you!
About HCL Mental Health
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Setting: Community
- Banding: 6
- Start Date: Asap
- Duration: contract ongoing per extension
- Salary: £25/26
HCL Mental Health (part of HCL Workforce Solutions) is one of the UK's leading suppliers of high quality mental health professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions - whether on a locum or permanent basis. Benefits HCL Mental Health can offer you:
To discuss this role or our other roles throughout the UK, apply with your CV or call Nicole Gunn on [... Click Apply...]
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts and local authorities
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the application process
- Free mandatory training
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.