This position is responsible for providing operations and leadership support to the Supervisor of the primary area.
• Assists Supervisor in planning and organizing department goals by understanding priorities and takes a proactive approach to the flow of work and managing hours in department
• Effectively communicates with Supervisor and Associates both orally and in writing
• Partners with Supervisor to assist Associates in building a team environment through strong floor performance and maintains a positive professional behavior at all times
• Possesses common knowledge of all DC systems, ensuring Associates follow procedures and provides performance feedback to Supervisor
• Key person in coordinating the training of current and new hire Associates
• Promotes and takes an active interest in generating safety awareness
• Exceptional attendance and performance record and ability to maintain those standards
• Knowledge of PC's and software and the ability to quickly learn new systems
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships and interact in a constructive manner
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job and assist in all areas
• Knowledge of DC operations
Acloche is the employer of choice for over 15,000 people, We connect the best candidates with the best employers.
Role: Warehouse Lead
Apply for this job now.