Company: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
Do you feel passionate about sustainability? My client is a CEO of a fashion brand company based in central London.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable future although they do have an office in central London which is open if you WISH to go in, this is completely voluntary. The ethos of the company is very much to make the world a better place. They like people to have passion for sustainability.
Your new role
He is looking for someone who can be his PA/Business Partner. He wants this person to deal with high level inbox management and project manage for him. He wants someone who will respond on his behalf and put together teams within the firm for the projects, then to run them.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including meetings and travel.
- Manage the CEO's e-mail account and post, providing a discreet and effective service, identifying urgent correspondence, and responding on behalf on the CEO when required.
- Responsible for the organisation of internal and external meetings when required by the CEO, ensuring all necessary requirements are made, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Support in the organisation of business events, sales conferences and staff events.
- Drafting and writing high quality briefing papers, reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Conducting SWOT analysis for potential business opportunities and partnerships.
- Researching organisations to identify new opportunities for growth and partnerships.
- Maintain healthy relationships with all key stakeholders, analyising business departmental relationships and providing feedback to upper management on what is and is not working.
What you'll need to succeed
A background in project management would be beneficial alongside significant EA/PA experience.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension and £500 towards personal interest learning.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.