The shift is from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday- Friday with overtime on Saturday. Pay is $13 per hour.
East Tulsa Company is looking for a Disc Fabricator
The essential accountabilities of the position:
- Determines the thickness of disk material required by using established formulas and procedures.
- Cuts material using cutting table or square shear and blanks and forms material and conducts burst testing.
- Set proper die in hydraulic or air press.
- Adjusts burst pressure by annealing or stress relieving in heat treat ovens; or by reducing material thickness in the micro-finishing machine.
- Performs temperature testing if required
Role: Disc Fabricator - $13/hr. (7:30am–4pm, M-F)
Apply for this job now.