We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the permanent position of Corporate Tax Manager EMEA, based in Hammersmith.
The successful candidate will support the Tax Principal of EMEA Corporate Tax on UK tax compliance and will report and provide tax advisory support to all of Disney EMEA's line of businesses. They will also manage and oversee the Employment Tax compliance requirements. Support the EMEA tax team on ad-hoc projects and work with junior members of the team to develop their skills and knowledge.
This ideal candidate would be a highly motivated commercial tax professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills who wishes to pursue a career in a growing and dynamic global organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
Business Advisory & Support
- Providing commercial and practical tax efficient advice to the businesses within EMEA, including structuring and transfer pricing
- Working with the business to fully understand all commercial initiatives, considering tax implications and suggesting potential solutions to manage risks and maximise opportunities
- Liaising with corporate departments such as (e.g. accounting, legal, treasury, IT) to ensure effective and accurate implementation of business initiatives.
Tax Accounting & Reporting
- Preparing corporate and deferred tax calculations for UK company statutory accounts including required note disclosures
- Point of contact for the external and internal auditors in tax matters
Direct Tax Compliance
- Working with the outsourced provider for the preparation of computations for UK and Ireland including providing relevant information and reviewing the draft computations.
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Managing and improving withholding tax.
- Actively reviewing compliance and reporting processes suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Managing the preparation and submission of the of PSA, P11D and Dispensations and Short Term Business Visitors documentation and returns
- Liaising with all HR/payroll/tax contacts to understand employment tax processes
- Working with HR on employment relocations across the EMEA region considering employment tax, personal tax and corporate tax implications.
- Supporting the EMEA and US tax teams and the wider finance team on any ad-hoc tasks and advisory projects
What we offer:
- ACA Qualified (CTA a plus)
- Proven tax compliance and accounting experience
- Experience of working in a multinational and media sector a plus
- Technically strong corporate tax accounting with thorough understanding of UK and US GAAP tax reporting requirements
- Ability to manage workload to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks and work streams
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Exposure to a truly diverse and international environment
Right to work in the UK:
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
See descriptionRole: Corporation Tax Manager, EMEA Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.