Elite-HR are delighted to be working with a client in Eastleigh on a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a Learning and Development Advisor to join their HR team on a fixed term contract for 12-15 months to cover maternity leave. This is a part time position working 3 days per week, 22.5 hours and is offering a FTE salary of £31,272-£33,879.
Our client is looking for a self-starter to join their HR team immediately and you will work within a small team of HR professionals to support managers across all areas.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing our apprenticeship programmes, managing the apprentice levy and providing advice to managers and support and guidance to apprentices (including their recruitment and onboarding)
- Supporting Managers in sourcing and providing a full and varied range of learning and development interventions to support career growth and skills development/enhancement
- Managing all aspects of the internal learning management system (LMS)
- Making recommendations for future learning and development plans, policies and practice in line with Corporate strategy
- Overseeing the clients work experience/placement programmes and schools and college careers events and support.
- Identifying skills gaps and designing interventions to support this at organisation and team level. Supporting the process of professional qualifications where required.
- Managing the corporate training budget
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Extensive experience of providing a varied range of learning and development opportunities and programmes.
- You will preferably have experience of running apprenticeship programmes and supporting learners.
- Experience of working with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. local schools/colleges, apprenticeship providers),
- Worked within a local government setting before would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with a LMS system
- Excellent IT skills.
- You will be confident in working independently and be able to provide assurance and inspire confidence with managers across the organisation.
Please apply now or call us 02392 751000 for an informal discussion.