DescriptionNurse Practitioner, PruittHealth Premier ServicesJoin the PruittHealth Premier family, where we deliver quality care where the patients choose to be!
We know that home is where the heart is, and thanks to our PruittHealth Nurse Practitioners, home is where the healing happens too. PruittHealth Premier is committed to our patients and to your career. If you’re looking for a home, rather than a job, then now is the time to join one of the leading providers of post-acute care. PruittHealth Premier Services
is seeking a Nurse Practitioner
(seasoned or New Grad seeking experience in LTC) for our facilities in Fort Oglethorpe and Lafayette, GA
! This is a Monday-Friday position, we offer competitive pay, on-call pay (phone coverage only), quarterly bonus and flexibility. PruittHealth Premier will help you conquer your career goals.
Our PruittHealth team is searching for compassionate caregivers who are committed to serving our patients. In return, we are committed to supporting your nursing career through top-of-market pay, flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and more.Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits - Full Time Partners
- Top-of-market pay
- Monday through Friday flexible hours
- On-call pay (phone coverage only) – maximum call one week per month
- Annual merit increases
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Preceptorship Program and hands-on training
- Competitive mileage reimbursement rates
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Management of a health plan caseload for 2 -3 healthcare centers requiring face to face visits and consistent presence in the assigned centers.
- Proven ability to perform comprehensive, adult/geriatric physical exam
- Demonstrates ability to identify and document the needs of clinically complex patients
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key care givers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate
- Coordinates care as member's transition through different levels of care and care settings
- Manages both medical and behavioral chronic and acute conditions effectively in collaboration with a physician or specialty provider
- Evaluates plan of care for cost effectiveness while meeting the needs of members, families and providers to decreases high costs, poor outcomes and unnecessary hospitalizations
- May be required to participate in on-call program, after hour or coverage may be required with rotating call responsibilities.
#TA1QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Family Makes Us Stronger.
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) and Nurse Practioner (NP) licensure in state of practice
- Board-certified by AANP or ANCC in adult, family practice, geriatric, or adult-gerontology primary care
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Aug 31, 2022, 2:57:19 PM