Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for casual supply role in the Woolton, Liverpool area? If you are looking to teach without the pressures or stresses of planning and marking Teaching Personnel are currently working with a large number of secondary schools. Due to an increased demand for temporary daily supply teachers, we are looking for suitable teachers to work within our client schools on a flexible basis (around your own availability).
- Supply teacher, casual work to suit your circumstances and experience
- Roles to start when schools re-open after lockdown
- The UK's leading Education recruitment and supply agency (since 1996)
- Liverpool Secondary Branch (Covering Liverpool, St Helens, Wirral, Southport, Precott)
- Weekly pay via PAYE - up to £125 per day (experience dependant)
- Work in a variety of schools from challenging to outstanding
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Full support will be given for a DBS application and you will need to have two suitable references from previous work. To apply and register for work as a supply teacher, please submit your CV to Craig using the details below or contact the Liverpool Branch for further information.