Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for leading a small team looking after all aspects of Treasury Management. As a key member of the team, your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing Cash Posting and Cash Allocation
- Managing daily Sales/Purchase Ledger Reconciliations
- Daily Cash flow management
- Assisting with the Quarterly Bank Audit
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations (monthly)
- Overseeing monthly bank reconciliations completed by the team
- Manage accruals and prepayments for overheads
- Raising journals on a daily basis
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Financial Controller
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will hold previous experience in a similar role in Treasury. You will also be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. With the role playing a key part of the Treasury function, you will also be a solid team player - possessing excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business.
Role: Treasury Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, South East
Apply for this job now.