Poultry Farm Manager/North Norfolk/ Permanent role
Are you an Assistant Farm Manager looking for progression?
Contract Personnel has a fantastic, not to miss opportunity, for Poultry Farm Manager to join our client, a fast growing and successful business based in Norfolk. This is a new role for existing Manager or an Assistant Farm manager who is looking to join local business.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Maintain bird health, welfare, compliance and monitoring performance.
- Monitor and motivate staff.
- Setting up and maintenance of site equipment.
- Attend day old and brood and move deliveries and vaccinate where required.
- Supervise catching.
- To check weigh birds as required.
- Administer routine vaccines and appropriate treatments where required.
- Monitor feed, gas, bedding and wood pellet deliveries.
The Farm Manager will have:
- Previous experience with livestock, preferably at Assistant Farm Manager level.
- Good understanding and experience of all aspects of poultry production.
- Excellent understanding of bird welfare issues including a sound knowledge of Red Tractor and RSPCA Assured production.
- Level 3 qualification in poultry production
- Tractor driving experience
- Telehandler training
- UK Driving licence
In return my client is offering competitive salary, with 48hours per week over a 6-day period. This is a permanent position.
If you would like to find more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Paulina 01603 764 044 or apply online or send your CV #removed#-personnel.ltd.uk