Description: The Financial Service Assistant will work alongside and support the Certified Financial Professional (CFP) and estate planning attorney in all phases of financial planning and investment management including: client telephone and in person support for service related issues, preparing new investment account applications and related forms, documenting information in CRM and data entry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work p/t for a person who is looking to reintegrate back to a work schedule or for someone looking for a work/life balance. Hours are 5 days a week for 1/2 day.
· Associates Degree or higher required
· Ability to work on multiple projects at once
· 2+ years of office experience (preferably in a financial, accounting or law practice)
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Ability to learn, accurately follow and manage workflow systems
· Highly attentive to detail, organized, dependable and consistent
· Comfortable working with confidential information
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic understanding of investment accounts including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts, life insurance and annuities
· Experience with financial software and/or CRMs such as eMoney, MoneyGuidePro, Redtail, Gorilla and Sales Force is preferred
· Process account applications and other documents
· Schedule follow up appointments for financial adviser and clients/prospective clients.
· Follow data entry and tracking procedures established by the firm
· Open files based on adviser's instructions
· Transcribe meeting notes
· Assist attorney with preparing estate planning documents based on instructions
· Set review meetings for clients with adviser and prepare files for meetings
· Scan files as directed
· Document every interaction in the firm's computer software system
· Actively participate in weekly team meetings
· Perform light research as instructed
· Perform other duties as assigned by your Supervisor*
*The above is only a general description of the position’s functions, not a complete list.
Davidov Financial Coaching and Davidov Law Group are a boutique Financial Planning practice and Estate Planning Law Firm founded in 2001. We provide fee only financial planning and investment management as well as comprehensive estate planning services.
Role: Financial Services Assistant
Location: New Hyde Park,
Apply for this job now.