Do you want to work within a luxury department store for a world-renowned fashion brand? We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sales Associate to support the brand within their 3 month accessories pop up.
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Greeting all customers as they enter the department
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the pop up
- Working within a dynamic team
- Experienced in working within luxury or premium retail, and a keen interest in fashion
- Driven and proactive to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing opportunity to boost your CV with luxury retail experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Role: Full Time Temporary Sales Associate - Manchester
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.