Maths Teacher Needed
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Maths Teacher, with experience working alongside students aged 11 - 18?
TeacherActive are working with secondary schools in Carmarthenshire to find an outstanding Maths Teacher with experience of working alongside students across KS3 - KS5. Your role will be to promote the accelerated learning of students.
The role will be teaching in line with the National Curriculum working across Key Stage 3-5. The successful Maths Teacher will need to be naturally caring and engaging with a genuine passion for young people's learning.
The successful Maths teacher will have to have the following:
- Subject specialism with QTS (NQT's Welcome)
- Very good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience of working in a classroom environment
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Alex at TeacherActive ASAP on #removed# or forward a CV to #removed#