.NET Software Developer
Location: Lakeville, MN
Are you tired of working for a big company where you feel like what you do doesn't make an impact every day? Do you want to be part of a team that is developing a new, groundbreaking product? Come and put your .NET software development skills to work for a small growth-oriented company. You will be a key contributor in the development of customer-facing applications which drive new revenue opportunity for the company. This position reports to the Vice President of Software Development.
- 2-5 years of recent experience using .NET technologies – specifically ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server 2016 delivering web-based solutions.
- Demonstrated experience developing in MVC architecture with exposure to Entity Framework.
- Excellent testing/debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within group environments.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and document progress on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Or equivalent experience).
- Key technical resource part of a team responsible for the design, development, and testing of a portfolio of customer-facing web applications.
- Works well within a small team of developers in a rapid application development process.
- Strong desire to be a key contributor and make an impact within a small company.
- Detailed knowledge of .NET web development using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server in a MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- In depth knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- User interface design experience with CSS and Responsive CSS Frameworks a plus.
- Ability to respond quickly to requirements, development priorities, issues, and bugs.
- Demonstrable experience implementing highly transactional web-based database systems.
- Experience with complex technical problems and offering innovative, reasoned and practical solutions to demanding requirements.
- The use of formal software testing procedures and systems while working in a highly skilled and specialized software development environment.
- Develop and test software modules to meet the product requirements specified by IT and Business Management.
- To keep abreast of technical and market trends in relation to product range and to propose improvements.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Verified Credentials, Inc. is a leading background screening company. Since 1984, we've helped validate and secure millions of relationships through the use of our comprehensive screening solutions. We offer a wide variety of background checks, verifications, and innovative screening tools.
Trusted by thousands of organizations across all industries, we serve Fortune 500 companies, world renowned hospitals and healthcare providers, leading colleges and universities, and more. As a pioneer in background screening, we use our experience and innovative spirit to help organizations create, manage and streamline their background screening programs. We take pride in understanding our customers unique needs and we excel at responding to complex requirements with real-world, effective solutions.
We also help individuals take control of their personal information and reputation with our QualifiedFirst solution. QualifiedFirst lets individuals proactively manage and share their background, qualifications and reputation - giving them power and a competitive edge.
Our mission is to provide a remarkable customer experience with a spirit of service, commitment and excellence in all that we do.
Role: .NET Software Developer
Apply for this job now.