LEAD DATA ANALYST
£250 per day (outside IR35)
Remote - 6 Month contract
When it comes to data analysis, do you Excel? Sorry, we couldn't resist that one.
Of course, it's not all about Excel, there's the PowerBI and SQL as well. We are looking for a lead data analyst to join our client's informal yet professional team; you would be developing their data warehouse in line with the Kimball methodology bringing your recent experience to the role. You'll be working on an exciting new project closely with teams in the US. A good understanding of reporting tools is a must, Power BI experience is preferred.
There's a full job spec available, as you'd expect, but in a nutshell this is what we're looking for:
What will you do?
- Analysis across multiple data sets
- Manage and mentor the work of a team of data analysts
- Run data migrations through a formal ETL process
- Work closely with ERP stakeholders
- Design and implement BI reporting solutions
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a range of data reporting tools; SQL, SSRS, SSIS Excel, PowerBI
- A strong understanding of the ETL data migration process
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Educated to degree level ideally within IT
- Good oral and written communication
- Business data and process minded
- Customer service oriented
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please call Alice on #removed# or submit your CV and we will get in touch.
Of course, if you need to know more before sending your CV, please just give us a call!
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.