We are seeking a rock star Multifamily Superintendent for onsite vertical construction. If you are a Construction Manager that loves to roll in the dirt taking projects from slab to keys to customer, a superintendent seeking an opportunity to shine with multiple future projects in the pipeline you have come to right place! Apply today!
Summary of Position:
Assist the Project Manager and Assistant Superintendents in managing the day to day activities of the subcontractors and suppliers on a project site, to ensure assigned work is completed on time and within budget. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of Assistant Superintendents and trades.
- Responsible for coordinating all phases of construction.
- Prepare punch list and ensure that each item on list is completed satisfactorily prior to inspection.
- Schedule inspections by City.
- Assess the schedule of construction to determine the order in which to complete the project.
- Work with Project Manager to manage, track, and update overall project schedule.
- Planning, organizing, supervision, coordinating, safety, training, decision-making, problem-solving, and leadership skills as related to multi-family construction.
- Comply with all Company safety policies.
- Assist in the resolution of on-site personnel issues.
- Must be able to resolve problem situations and communicate desired objectives to subcontractors, managers, consultants, Associates and Customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-7 years as Project Superintendent for multi-family housing.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Knowledge of PC and of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a valid state approved driver’s license.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Professional Staffing Ventures specializes in direct hire strategic search efforts. Creating long term partnerships with clients and candidates through our consultative approach. Real jobs, real people, real success! Quality candidates, quality results.
Role: Senior Superintendent - Multifamily
Apply for this job now.