Support the efforts of a reputable company with your skills as a Web Developer. Robert Half is looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the web and is proficient at bringing projects to life. This position is ideal for creative individuals who are skilled at coding and understand enterprise systems. This Web Developer position in the Rockville, Maryland, area is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Recognize business needs and establish solutions that align with the company goals
- Work through complex business processes and create simple solutions integrating best of breed tools
- Manage and code solutions creatively
- Work with key partners to deliver punctual, tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment
- Work with leadership and others to find the right solutionsJob Requirements:
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- BA/BS degree required
- Hands-on experience with server-side languages
- A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into various web languages
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Experience crafting high quality solutions
- Command of HTML5
- Solid understanding of HTML
- Adeptness in bootstrap
- Foundational knowledge in CSS
- Deep understanding of CSS
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.