- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
We are a well-capitalized, stable, and strategically growing direct lender with exceptional products and pricing, in addition to best in class talent, tools and resources. First Centennial Mortgage provides the entrepreneurial spirit, momentum and flexibility needed to run your business, coupled with direct access to key decision makers.
As an independent mortgage banker and direct lender, First Centennial Mortgage is able to leverage the strength and stability provided by direct loan sales to GSEs, while also utilizing the best execution options afforded by the many aggregators purchasing correspondent loans in the secondary market.
Role: Loan Officer
Apply for this job now.