Year 5 Teacher - Aylesbury - Jan 2021
Supply Desk are pleased to offer a Year 5 teacher position in Aylesbury starting in Jan 2021 for a passionate and enthusiastic year 5 teacher
'Pupils enjoy coming to school. They say their lessons are fun and that they have 'lovely' teachers. Pupils are enthusiastic about their learning. Behaviour throughout the school is consistently positive.'
- Working with Year 5 pupils
- Planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
- Endorsing the schools behaviour code and assessing student behaviour patterns
- Delivering and developing schemes of work
- Working with SEN students
- Experience working in a Primary School in the UK is preferred
- An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
- A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory
Within the school itself the leadership team have maintained a good quality of education in the school and are looking to maintain the high standard of teaching.
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on 01923 295 300 or email us on #removed#
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS