Company: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
An international development charity is looking for a Programme Finance Officer their Central London office.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Programme Finance Manager in a Programme Finance Officer role. You will be responsible the full process of donor reporting, from proposing budgets to reviewing the final reports. You will ensure that all proposals comply with donor guidelines and requirements. You will monitor the spending and activity ensuring effective grants management.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Previous experience of working in an International Development Charity
- Management/Financial Accounts experience
- Experience of Donor reporting
- Willingness to travel internationally for work - Central Asia/Africa
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Experience with working with DFID, ECHO, EC or equivalent
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.