Bridging the gap between great digital products and real human users is just one of your many passions. That's what makes you so unique. And it's UX Designers like you, whose mark has already been made in the tech sector, that makes Sage the transformative business it is today.
You'll work with a small team of experienced developers tasked with imagining better user experiences and making them a reality. There's no toe-dipping here. You'll be collaborating on UX projects that you'll from the very beginning, shaping the direction throughout the process, and making life better for Sage users. And we're talking hundreds of thousands of users across seven countries.
Issued with a MacBook Pro and a digital drawing tablet, you'll have everything you need to get stuck in right away. But before any of that, you'll spend time getting to know your colleagues and our customers so you can understand them and work out how you'll not only meet their needs but wow them with your flair for UX.
Your personal development doesn't stop with UX - you'll also be improving your own understanding on our dedicated learning days, with the opportunity to attend (or even speak at) conferences on latest innovations in the field. If you're on the cutting edge and you're ready to make a big impact with the work you do - this is your chance.
- Interaction design.
- Visual design.
- Understanding of design systems.
- The ability to communicate design, giving and receiving feedback.
- Sketch, Figma and Adobe Cloud.
- Understanding of cloud-based products, mobile apps for IOS and Android, SaaS and rich web apps.
- Design Thinking, Design Sprint, Agile and Lean methodologies.
Competitor analysis, definition of the user model, discovery of business rules and constraints, collaboration with analysts.
- Design of layout patterns, UI elements, navigation patterns, information architecture.
- Divergent, convergent and iterative design backed up with rationale and critique.
- Rapid prototyping and user testing.
- Production of high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs and key states treatments, collaborating with visual designers and developers.
- Developing the Sage brand, pattern libraries and design language systems.
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world's business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they'll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
To find out more and to apply, please click 'Apply Now'
Role: Senior UX Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.