- Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests.
- Reports to the Bar Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Music Box’s standard drink recipes.
- Learn the names of and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Please send your resume to #removed# with the phrase “Bartender Position” in the subject line.
Music Box Supper Club opened in the early fall of 2014 on the West Bank of the flats in downtown Cleveland. This iconic building once housed Club Coconuts.
Today, the building offers two stages— a downstairs Supper Club and an upstairs Concert Hall- and a restaurant. Across these stages well-known national touring musicians perform, as well as local Northeast Ohio talent. Nearly every night of the week a variety of genres is offered to audience members, including blues, jazz, soul, Americana, rock, punk, roots and country. A unique space, hosting unique and/or up and coming talent. Music Box was also voted Best Live Music Venue in 2017 by Cleveland Magazine readers.
The Rusty Anchor at Music Box is a part of the Supper Club and offers concert goers a la carte style dining. The menu is Americana based, with fresh twists and hints of Chef Dennis’s training in the Caribbean. Enjoy a delicious burger, fresh seafood, or any of our mouthwatering vegetarian and vegan options.
Not only is Music Box a unique two-story concert venue, and restaurant, but it is also the perfect place to hold private events. With waterfront views, a rooftop deck overlooking downtown and customizable floor plans, Music Box is perfect for weddings, fundraisers, civic events, corporate parties, or even a bridal shower! Music Box was the proud recipient of the Corporate Event Venue of the Year (Non-Hotel) award in 2015 and 2016 at the Cleveland Business Connects Connectors Choice Awards.
Above all, Music Box strives to deliver the best possible customer experience for its customers. We constantly strive to improve and excel upon customer service, music, dining, drinks and facilities. Our goal: to deliver one of the most unique entertainment experiences in Northeast Ohio.
Role: Seeking Rockstar Bartenders for Music Venue/ Restaurant in the Flats
Apply for this job now.