Our company provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and counties, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 13 California offices employing 400+ staff.
We are currently looking for Sr Civil Engineers who possess 5-10 years of experience in transportation based projects.
- Geometric Approval Drawing (GAD) preparation
- Plans, Estimate and Specification (PS&E) package preparation for Cities, Counties and Caltrans
- Project design and development for grading/drainage
- Utility design including water, sewer and drainage from master planning through construction,
- RFI and submittal review/response during construction
- Research investigations
- Assistance with proposal preparation
- Report preparation,
- and other activities requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific area of assignments
Skills / Job Knowledge
- Transportation/roadway/public works experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D expert level
- Civil/survey experience
- Caltrans experience (especially writing & participating in project study reports & project reports)
- Diversified experience within various stages/design elements of a project is a plus
- Very strong communication skills
Role: Sr Civil Engineer
Apply for this job now.