IF YOU ARE ORGANISED, PERSONABLE AND DEDICATED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE, THEN YOU COULD BE THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
A family-run, well-established kitchen retailer with ambitious plans for continued growth is looking for someone to join their team to help with the day-to-day office administration and showroom requirements. As a very customer focussed business, a new role has been created to make sure their customers are being looked after, kept up to date and informed at all times. The role will involve customer interaction on a daily basis so interpersonal skills and the ability to make customers feel comfortable and confident in what you’re delivering is an absolute must. You will ensure the smooth running of the office and provide support to the team to enable processes to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Very Organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- Have a real passion for customer service and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- You must be personable and have the ability to communicate well with customers
- Desire to become an integral part of a team where you will play a vital role
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Be a good listener and able to follow instructions
- Always be willing to go the extra mile to offer the customers the best possible service
- Be able to work well within a small team a chip in with any/all tasks as and when required
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Want more than just a job
- Office Management – to include stationary, filing, maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Ordering – Assist the operations team with ordering and kitchen schedules.
- Deliveries – Manage the day to day deliveries, organise warehouse and sign in on customer paperwork.
- Sales – provide administrative support to the sales team – assist with quotes, showroom maintenance and appointment booking.
- PA – undertake ad-hoc PA tasks for both Directors
- Showroom – provide showroom cover where necessary and engage with customers who visit.
- Have previous experience in a similar office based, customer facing role
- Be a competent computer user and be experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Full UK Driving License and own method of transport
What’s on offer:
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Training for the above tasks and general Kitchen Industry training
- The chance to work for a company that rewards employees at all levels for their commitment and hard work
- Very flexible working environment and management team who want their staff to have a good work-life balance
- Potential to grow and develop within the company and learn new skills to further your career – we have a promote from within culture.
- Be part of a team that genuinely enjoy going to work and each playing their part in creating a successful business.
- Free on-site parking
- 28 Days holiday
- Annual social events
- Salary Dependant on Experience (£15k - £20k)