An exciting position has become available for a full time Account Manager to join a friendly team based in Belfast. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. The successful candidate will manage client accounts and deliver the requirements of digital and marketing communications projects on time and within budget, through exceptional customer service, managing client expectations and internal resources.
- Third Level Qualification.
- At least 2 years' client services / project management experience in a digital, design and/or advertising agency.
- Project management experience, to include: taking and writing project briefs, preparing quotations and managing client / project budgets, resource planning and management, preparation and communication of project timelines (critical paths / GANTT charts), status reports, meeting minutes and actions. You must be able to progress work through with the project team and manage third party suppliers if required.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing web design and development projects.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing digital marketing projects, including PPC, Social and Email Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of developing effective working relationships, internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines and budgets.
- An eye for detail, proactive and able to take the initiative.
- A positive attitude, with the ability to meet deadlines and deliver results under pressure.
- Solutions focused.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the main agency point of contact for your assigned clients, keeping them fully informed from project initiation to completion.
- To manage client projects and the associated delivery team(s), from briefing and scope of work definition and preparation, including quotation, through to delivery and reporting, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- To co-ordinate and lead all client meetings, including project review meetings.
- To build strong working relationships with the design and web development teams to facilitate project briefings, the communication of project updates and client feedback through to project completion.
- To develop, maintain and share clear project documentation throughout the life of the project, for clients and internal stakeholders.
- To liaise with 3rd parties to agree and manage deliverables, where appropriate to the project.
- To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures for billing and time management.
- To perform other duties as directed.
Company + Benefits
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Holidays of 30 days including bank holidays with it rising over time to 35
- Flexible start and finish time every day
- Pension Scheme
- Fast growing company
- Tremendous growth potential
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button