Company: ANGELA MORTIMER PLC- SFD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A HNW family, based in West London are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and fun-loving new nanny. The candidate must enjoy the company of children and express a real keenness in seeing them blossom and develop. Working alongside other household staff, you must bring a real family feel to the home along with professionalism. The nanny must be someone who exudes energy and is not just academically inclined but has all rounded creative skills to teach the children art, crafts, join in with their singing, imaginary play, outdoor adventures.
This role will be looking after two children - both in key stage one.
- Collecting the children from school.
- Promote social interaction with children’s peers through social activities, outings, classes, playdates, and adventures.
- Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety, including putting the children to bed every night, brush teeth etc.
- Liaising with the fmaily PA regarding anything with the children.
- Preparing snacks for the children.
- Maintaining the Children’s social calendar.
- Supervision, playing and entertaining the children.
- Encouraging development in skills and homework such as reading, writing, arithmetic, foreign language learning, drawing, music, dressing, telling the time, etc.
- Keeping the children’s playroom, bedrooms, and bathroom tidy.
- Shopping for the children’s needs – School, Educational, Birthday gifts and whatever may be required from the family. (Liaising with the family PA)
- Prepare and manage children’s clothing daily for school, during and after travel abroad. Please ensure the correct items are washed and ironed for the correct time, giving the staff as much notice as possible.
- DBS checked
- Minimum least 3 years nanny experience, preferably with similar ages of 6 and 8
- Previous experience in childcare education / early education settings preferable
- Experience working in a HNWI household, liaising with other staff in a fast-paced environment.
**Angela Mortimer and Christopher Taylor Associates acts as Recruitment Agency for this role. If you are already registered, please contact your consultant directly**