The DLC Group is seeking an Executive Recruiter to join their Beacon Los Angeles practice to manage full cycle recruiting efforts for multiple service lines including direct hire, temp to perm, staff augmentation & project based work. The Recruiter will have primary responsibility for candidate sourcing, pre-screening & interviewing qualified professionals to build a diversified pool of Los Angeles candidates. The role also encompasses full sales & business development responsibilities & will be responsible to align candidates with the appropriate roles & generate opportunities. Ideal candidates will have experience within Big 4, professional services or retained/contingent search recruiting environment within the Accounting & Finance space.
Recruiting Responsibilities include:
- Direct & manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation & screening, interview process, offer negotiations, close process & new hire on boarding
- Connects candidate placements within the consulting, temp to hire & permanent direct hire space
- Identify diverse, top level accounting & finance talent within greater LA marketplace through sourcing methods which include direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, on line resources & professional associations
- Develops & maintains a comprehensive qualified candidate pool including skillsets at the lower/mid & high-level range (Staff Accountant thru CFO)
- Develop search strategies, target lists, sourcing, networking & recruiting calls to build pipeline of qualified candidates
- Manage candidate database, while cultivating & maintaining on going influential relationships with potential recruits
- Strategically partner with hiring managers to direct recruiting initiatives & coordinate interview process
- Conduct interview screening process following firm guidelines & legal requirements
- Pre-screen applicants to ensure they are potential fit for DLC opportunities & identify motivation / drivers for job search
- Manage administrative components of interview process such as employment applications, scheduling interviews & background checks
- Create new candidate records in CRM (Salesforce) & update records at various stages of interview process with appropriate notes & codes
- Acts as an advocate through relationship building with candidates in the marketplace; communicating with them regularly & representing them in all local office staffing meetings. Seeks to reduce consultant unassigned time, ensure smooth transitions from one project to another, & overall long-term retention
- Partners with Business Development team in all project staffing activities including determining Consultant “matches” for open client engagements
- Drive business development activities in conjunction with recruiting efforts
- Identify sales opportunities with candidates
- Develop & implement sales strategies
- Drive the cross selling of services between the Beacon & DLC brands
- Achieve defined sales objectives for revenue, margin & bill rate
- Direct the proposal, statement of work & contract negotiation processes
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Demonstrate strong relationship recruiting skills & ability to cultivate diverse candidate pool within the senior accounting & finance space
- Ability to execute a successful sourcing strategy & maintain strong professional network as a recruiter
- Demonstrate a full range of sourcing techniques including internet sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals & personal network
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Recruiting expertise within the accounting & finance space with mid to high level candidate ranging from Staff Accountant to CFO level
- High sense of urgency & ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously
Experience & Education:
- BA / BS college degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years of recruiting accounting & finance professionals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Expertise with Salesforce, databases & applicant tracking systems
The DLC Group (or the “Company”) is a leading Finance and Accounting (F&A) consulting and staffing firm with a diverse client base ranging from private start-up/VC organizations to Fortune 1000 companies. The DLC Group delivers project based and interim solutions as well as direct hire services. The company has three distinct business models and brands that deliver a comprehensive suite of services. They are:
Specializes in F&A consulting in four major markets: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco and Chicago. DLC utilizes a full-time salaried employment model and hires only individuals who either have Big 4 CPA experience or are graduates from one of the top 25 MBA programs. DLC consultants are highly credentialed, best-in-class senior resources suited to the sophisticated needs of large, Fortune 1000 companies.
Specializes in F&A staffing and executive search with offices in Los Angeles and Orange County. Beacon serves primarily middle market clients needing access to top quality F&A talent that can be deployed on a flexible basis.
Kranz & Associates
Specializes in providing interim CFO's and accounting professionals to early stage or venture-backed companies that are growing into the need for a full-time finance and accounting function. Based in Silicon Valley, Kranz is a recognized leader within the start-up community.
Role: Executive Recruiter
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.