Milk Education are working closely with a number of Secondary Schools in the Salford/ Bolton area, who are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a daily/weekly basis.
These roles range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles. Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require. These roles also allow you to build up your experience and confidence in working in Secondary schools and allow you to work with children of completely different backgrounds.
They also require someone to have a strong behaviour management with previous experience of working in a Primary School or Education setting.
- Working with groups of pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting these pupils with the full Primary National Curriculum to all ranges
- Working with children who have additional SEND needs
- Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Secondary School or Education setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3)
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line 3 simple steps.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Amy at Milk Education on #removed# at your earliest convenience, send your CV to Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application via the form below.