JOIN A COMPANY THAT VALUES AND REWARDS EXCELLENCE
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN
Why Work For HAYS?
Join one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the U.S. As one of the largest global recruiting firms, you can take pride in providing the best service to our clients and candidates. On top of that, you'll work with great people in a fun atmosphere.
Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive base salary + industry leading commission plans, 401k with matching, ESPP, 10 paid holidays and 22 days PTO and flexible benefit plans to meet your unique personal needs including a 100% company paid employee medical plan option.
Learning & Development: You'll receive cutting-edge training throughout all levels of your career at Hays, including trips to our U.S. headquarters in Tampa for new hire training, advanced and master level skill enhancement, emerging leader and advanced leadership development. We'll equip you with the specialized skills, knowledge and support so you can quickly become prosperous in your new role.
Career Progression: You'll have a clearly defined career progression path based on meritocracy, not who you know. Our entry level employees start as Associates and are typically promoted to Consultant within 9 months. There are different paths to choose in your career with Hays, such as becoming a top producer, opening a new office, or evolving into leadership. You control your destiny.
Our Culture: Our world-wide reach allows us to work with clients across multiple countries, opening doors to unparalleled opportunities. Within our offices, we support one another and celebrate successes together. We are also dedicated to helping others through our charitable work within our communities.
Passionate About People - Ambitious - Expert - Insightful - Innovative - Do the Right Thing
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Life Sciences staffing experience required.
- Proactive pursuit of learning the Hays story and breathing the Hays' story to life in customized way to each prospect environment
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Ability to sell at the Director, procurement, VP, SVP and "C Suite" levels
- Leverage technology and strategic account planning
- Maintain awareness of market trends, competitive landscape and industry changes.
- Attend conferences and events for business development and industry knowledge purposes
- Keen ability to identify customer needs and drive a relentless pursuit of solving those challenges with the right solution at the right time
- Stays current on industry information and best practices. Share knowledge and information appropriately.
- Effectively downstream key messaging and strategic responsibilities /activities
- Min. 5-8 years in strategic selling
- Proven track record of closing business
- Provide market insight and industry awareness
- Proven history of selling into high level, large scale, complex clients with VP and C level decision makers
- Ability to function as a true partner with peers throughout the organization; someone who possesses the balance needed to work in a fast-paced environment
- Rapport and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Flexibility to work in an evolving and growing organization
- Strong ability to advocate for the customer, process and front-line heroes
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
- Innovation and creativity
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving, organizational and planning skills
What you will get in return
We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2