Hold Brothers Capital, LLC, a proprietary trading firm located in midtown Manhattan, is looking for an experienced recruiter to join its team!
- Work with C-Level executives and senior management to meet firm's hiring needs. You will be recruiting for positions at all levels, from administrative to executive, in areas including finance, technology, and support roles.
- Quickly gain insight and knowledge of the firm's structure in order to effectively screen resumes and discern quality candidates
- Manage accounts on all recruiting platforms
- Manage hiring process from start to finish: screen resumes, source candidates, interview & place new hires, orient new employees
- Manage campus recruitment & coordinate with top tier universities for recruitment of newly implemented internship program
- Establish, track, and maintain relationships with third party recruiting agencies
- Work with senior management to identify strategy improvements, problem solve, and make recommendations for optimization
- Assist senior HR staff with special projects as requested
- Other projects and duties for the company outside the scope of HR
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 10 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years in recruiting and a minimum of 3 years of in house recruiting.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas