Grafton Banks are currently working with an established company with offices near Lancing, West Sussex. We are looking for an immediately available credit controller on a 6 month temporary basis with the option to potentially go permanent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and focussing on collectable debt to meet cash targets
- Collecting outstanding balances/debt via telephone, email and letter
- Regular account checks and ledger reconciliations
- Weekly review of debtors; recommending actions to be taken
- Ensure credit control procedures are followed and assist in the further development of the credit control function
- Follow up on any queries/ disputes, escalate problem accounts accordingly
- Prepare and forward accounts to our 3rd party debt collection provider
- Any ad hoc tasks
- Previous experience within a Credit Control team desired
- Ideally 2 years credit control experience in a mid to large sized company
- Strong communication skill
- Knowledge of general accountancy procedures
Additionally, the right candidate will need equipment to work from home as well be flexible to occasionally go into the offices.