-Remote Contract Role
Our client, a prestigious consulting firm, is seeking an Digital Editor to help create and publish resources that will benefit their audience navigating through the COVID-19 crisis. In this role you will oversee their interview series and edit an assortment of content in forms of articles, videos, data visualizations, tools, and other formats.
- Serve as a main point of contact for our interview series and work with senior leaders to generate and maintain a healthy editorial pipeline
- Manage the series from beginning to end by helping with lead generation, editorial resourcing and oversight, approvals, live publication, and promotion.
- Help assist with many facets of publishing and content creation, ensure that best-practice processes are followed, and liaise with design, production, and comms teams to agree on timelines and resolve issues.
- Provide feedback on content to sharpen messages, ensure consistency, and optimize for search
- Support the editorial director of the COVID Response Center with creation of special compilations, promotional efforts, and at times work with a team to execute special editorial projects as the site continues to evolve.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- 6-8 years of editorial experience
- Experience managing digital content and user experience
- Strong business literacy
- Crisp written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, including the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- Comfort working in a low structure, non-hierarchical environment