Job Title: R&D Technician
Location: 1969 Palomar Oaks Way, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Duration: 03+ Months with higher extension possibilities
Shift Timings: Dayshift, 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM (can be flexible if working 8-hour day and over time opportunities)
• All roles related to the clinical and non-clinical development of competitive products and solutions.
• Activities include, all aspects of research, technology development, product development, solution development and testing.
• Includes jobs which are not directly specialized in one of the other defined Research & Development job families or which are fully responsible for the whole functional area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs routine assignments using existing procedures OR works autonomously within established procedures and practices that require knowledge of concepts and procedures within a job discipline OR specialized technical expertise within an analytical/scientific method or operational process.
• Accountable for the quality of own work. Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior level roles.
• BS in a scientific discipline, such as chemistry, physics, or engineering with 1 – 2 years of experience is required.
• High School – Diploma or Associates Degree with minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a research or production technician role.
• In this role, lifting heavy loads is not “a constant” but the talent must be ready to load/unload containers (up to 40 kg of product) when advised.