We require an Estate Manager to be based at a development located in Wembley. The development, consisting of around 300 residential units, benefits from facilities including leafy gardens and a car park.
As an Estate Manager, you will manage the development and its employees, overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders and will lead on the delivery of excellent customer service to all residents, contractors and visitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that the quality of service at the development is maintained at a high level at all times
* Acting as a first point of contact for all queries from residents
* Effective management of the onsite staff in partnership with the managing agent
* Ensuring that all required health & safety inspections and activities are carried to out to the highest standards - timely reporting of defects, and health & safety concerns
* Manage all contracts required for the estate and contractors on site employed by the managing agent and assist in the development and management of long term maintenance plans
* Creating and implementing all relevant operational strategies
Skills and Experience:
* Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
* Experience of delivering maintenance programmes for life safety, BMS Systems including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules
* Significant experience of understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guideline
* Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
Working Hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. The candidate will be required to work half a day every fortnight on a Saturday and take time off in lieu for those hours during the week.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Apply with your CV today.
Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Role: Estate Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West London, South East
Apply for this job now.