Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$11.40 to $13.20 hourly
Calling all Customer Service Reps...I have an opening for screeners for a medical facility off Central and Zuni. Job duties are as followed:
1. Taking temperatures for those who enter our facility, escorting clients/patients/visitors to their location.
2. Assisting pharmacy department in delivery of prescription medication.
3. Assist our clinical team with the isolation process if someone enters the facility with a temperature above 100 degrees.
4. Directing/escorting clients to various departments.
5. Notifying medical staff of urgent clinical issues.
6. Checking in all employees by taking temperatures.
7. Setup and takedown of canopy and check-in area.
8. Adhering to HIPAA privacy standards.
9. Sanitizing check-in area.
Must be able to work between the hours of 7:30A-6P Monday thru Friday. Pay is $12.00 per hour. If interested, please call Lisa Williams at #removed#.Job Requirements:
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.