Assistant General Manager: Fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. The Assistant General Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- 50-hour work week
- Quarterly performance based bonus
- Weekly pay cycle
- Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
- Not a 24/7 operation and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Assistant General Restaurant Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
- Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior leadership experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
- College and/or culinary schooling preferred
- A minimum age of 19 years
Qualification Requirements -To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Requirements -The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Bob Evans Participates in E Verify and is an EOE
Our founder Bob Evans often said, “Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans.” Our team could not have learned from a better farmer, neighbor, or visionary. When you join the Bob Evans family, you’re joining employees who embody the values of hard work, honesty, and teamwork.
There’s a re-awakening that’s taking place at Bob Evans Restaurants, and we know that people make it all happen. You have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of the day - mealtime!
Role: Assistant General Manager
Apply for this job now.