Community / District Nurses needed by a Primary Care Centre based in Ashfield, Nottingham to join their dynamic team
About the role:
- Band 5 or 6 Community / District Nurses. The post holder will be an autonomous practitioner who will carry continuing responsibility for a defined caseload of service users within the community.
What they offer:
- Hourly rates between £19,50 - £42,65 / hour
- Paid mileage
- Immediate start
- 3 months contract with a potential extension
- Full time - 5 days / week with weekend covers on rotation
- The Care Centre is located within the Nottinghamshire town of Mansfield. They are a busy & dynamic team who have patient care at the heart of all they do. The centre incorporates a GP Practice serving approximately 3,000 patients, community nursing and physiotherapy services. It also offers consulting and treatment rooms with dedicated space for midwifery and health visiting services serving the local community.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- NMC registration
- At least 6 months recent community experience
- Band 5 or 6 community nurse
- Experience of working alongside people with health problems in the designated care group
- Experience of managing a caseload
- Experience of providing a range of clinical interventions to people in the designated care group with a variety of health problems
- Experience of working consultatively with professionals
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
- To undertake assessments of individuals and their families in the designated care group
- To develop alongside the service user their care plan
- To offer specialist nursing assessment and advice where required
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of the Trust nursing strategy
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter Community network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by Community sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Community events and discounted CPD
- To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Monica at Hunter Community on 020 3475 4175.