We are looking for highly skilled electricians/Crew Lead/Installer interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems; Applicant should be able to deliver high quality, consistent and competent work and supervision of photovoltaic project in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures. Including, but not limited to full system installation, commissioning, maintenance, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Additionally, a strong understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and sound troubleshooting skills are required.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Review project plans, specifications & installation instructions to ensure that the project is built according to the approved design and specifications
- In field work including leading crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedure - MPU and MPU relocation.
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings
- Ensure are always working in a safe manner
- Responsible for quality assurance for all work performed by the crew
- Must be able to react and remedy production related issues as they arise in the field
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Commission PV systems, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Strong knowledge of Electric Code and National Electric Code
- Ability to read plan sets and perform take off for ordering materials
- Experience working with power utilities
- Experience with leading authority having jurisdictions through inspections
- Proper knowledge of working in and around areas with “live” circuits
- Other duties as assigned
Licenses - Current clean driver’s licenses
Electrician 2 -4 year experience with Panel Upgrade
Transportation - Own reliable transportation
Education - High school Graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent training.
Flexibility - Work locations and shifts.
Character Traits - Team player, Reliable, Punctual, Productive
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members·
- Demonstrable commitment to safety·
- Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
- Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
- Confident, ability to work on own initiative and resourcefulness to complete all assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
Role: Solar Electrician Specialist
Location: Garden Grove,
Apply for this job now.