Cover Supervisor Needed in Barnsley from immediately
Do you have experience working within a Secondary School?
Do you have a genuine passion for education?
Do you have the skills to enforce effective behaviour and classroom management?
TeacherActive are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor for a fantastic Secondary School in the Barnsley, S71 area. All the work is set by the class teachers and you will be required to follow the lesson plans. As a Cover Supervisor you must have the ability to think on your feet and hit the ground running as soon as you get into the school. There is a fantastic behaviour management system in place at the school which can be used to ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
- The ability to cover a variety of subjects
- Good Communication skills
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Jack on 0114 321 0757 or email your CV to #removed#