Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £75,000 - £95,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Are you an experienced and qualified internal auditor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and risk management across a diverse and dynamic group of businesses? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading global real estate firm, are looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to lead their internal audit team and contribute to the establishment of an effective risk control environment in the Group, with specific emphasis in the United Kingdom, United States, and Europe.
This role will have an unique opportunity to travel to different global locations so you would need to be comfortable with travelling every other month for 1-2 weeks at a time.
- Develop and execute audit procedures to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and provide recommendations to improve internal controls, operating efficiency and adequacy of company records.
- Report audit findings and give recommendations based on audit results to management.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies identified during audits.
- Supervise and develop staff (in-house or co-sourced) assigned to engagements and provide guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Support the department’s data analytics efforts by performing data gathering, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Carry out ad-hoc and special assignments/projects as and when delegated by management.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and internal stakeholders.
Key Qualifications and Experienced Required:
- Must be a fully qualified Chartered/Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience and 3 years of people management experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in business communication, influencing, and persuasive skills, as well as strong planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills and be commercially astute and able to grasp the bandwidth of our dynamic business environments across multiple industries and countries.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global real estate firm that offers a competitive salary package, career development opportunities, and a supportive work environment. If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!