Are you an experienced site manager with a passion for success and a proven track record in managing a high volume of warehouse workers?
PMP has an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to work at a brand new Amazon flagship fulfilment centre in Bolton which is opening in the summer this year. This is part of Amazon's phenomenal growth bringing the total number of sites to 14 in the UK. Amazon is PMP's largest account and is growing year on year with a potential 4 new sites opening in 2018 and a further 4 in 2019 which will offer exciting opportunities for development and promotion within the team. This role will offer you the opportunity to gain experience at one of the world's most well known innovative companies, who demand only the highest quality.
The role of Site Manager is busy and demanding with responsibility for a team of up to 40 Agency Coaches and Admin Staff and in turn up to 2500 warehouse workers as well as management of the relationship with Amazon's HR and Operations teams on site.
As a Site Manager your Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring KPI's are met - fulfilment rates, absence, attrition, productivity, client process compliance
- Managing all data / metrics / reporting requests from Amazon
- Manage the new starter induction process / documentation requirements
- Checking and verifying payroll on a weekly basis
- Responsibility for managing and developing Shift Management teams
- Maintain and enhance PMP / Amazon relationship to ensure 1st class delivery of service
- Must have very good interpersonal and people skills
- Must be organised with ability to hit key deadlines
- Must be a good leader with proven experience of leading a team
- An appetite to work in a very busy, fast paced environment
- Ready to take on a site with a headcount of up to 800 workers during peak times
The successful Site Manager candidate will have a bias for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount as well as a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak period.
The role will attract a competitive salary which will be commensurate with the demands of the role and the experience provided by the successful candidate.
A full training programme will be provided prior to the new site opening which will require the successful candidate to travel to other, existing PMP Amazon locations in the UK and so the ability to stay overnight for the first few weeks is essential.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bolton, North West
Apply for this job now.