My Client is a Top 50 Law Firm who are recruiting an experienced Litigation Supervisor/Senior Paralegal into their Volume Recoveries team in Manchester.
You will be running a small case load of your own whilst supervising a small team of case handlers to ensure the cases are progressed to an effective and positive outcome for clients ensuring there is a high level of service delivery in all areas. As a Supervisor you be having regular 1-1's, team meetings and conducting performance reviews, therefore it is essential you possess management experience. You will have the ability to coach, give feedback and performance manage others to get the best out of them with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Proactively manage and progress a small, litigated caseload of Motor Insurance cases to conclusion.
* Ensure the team manages their caseload to the specific requirements of the client.
* Have a good understanding of GDPR requirements and responsibilities.
* Ensure all documents are all drafted correctly.
* Have expert level knowledge of SLA's as well as the market challenges for clients.
* Be proactive in the use of the case management systems to improve the speed of settlement.
* Ensure all cases are correctly supervised adding your expertise to the cases.
* Have a good level of financial and commercial awareness.
* Effective performance management to ensure KPI's are met.
* Complete all MI Requirements
* Must have previous supervisory or people management experience.
* The ability to coach and give feedback.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have litigation experience.
* Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
* Previous experience of successfully managing a Litigation caseload
* Proficient knowledge of technical claims process and how to add value to the case.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, we offer:
* Medical insurance
* Life insurance
* 25 days annual leave
* Flexible benefits which include Season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, and retail vouchers.
* Wellbeing programs.
If this is a role that sound of interest to you, please send your CV across or alternatively call me to enquire about other opportunities.