On behalf of our partner school which is based in Weymouth, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and future leader to join their high achieving Science department from Easter 2021. The staff at the school says that it is a wonderful place to work mostly because of the dedicated and supportive senior leadership team driven by a Head teacher who consistently ensures that the school delivers a compelling vision shared by all.
- KS3 & 4 Science
- Full time
- Pay to your scale
- Permanent for the right candidate
The school are dedicated to enhancing young people's lives and aim to provide a world class education through developing a love of learning beyond the school gate. They encourage their students through installing positive habits. They are therefore looking for someone who:
- Is an inspiring NQT or more experienced teacher who is able to install an expert scientist way of thinking.
- Shares best practice and consistently strives for excellence from their students.
- Who is a dedicated practitioner that can provide an all-inclusive education, particularly for students who supported by the pupil premium.
- Is reflective and passionate about their own CPD and able to positively contribute towards inset days and supporting teaching and learning in the department.
- Has expert subject knowledge.
If you are looking for a role to start after Easter, please submit your CV today to be contacted today!