Are you POST Certified?
Do you have Security experience?
Would you like a job as a Security Officer where your responsibilities maintain SAFETY for patients and staff in an inpatient mental health setting safe?
Then the part time Security Officer position maybe what you are looking for!!
- Maintain patient security and safety
- Monitor patients, staff and visitors on campus
- Monitor materials, equipment and property
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have Post Certification as a Special Functions Officer
- Will have experience working with mentally ill individuals
- Will have a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to provide on-call coverage
Please apply at:
Requirement: Post Certification as a Special Functions Officer
The Utah State Hospital is a Psychiatric facility in Provo Utah. Utah State Hospital provides a safe and healing environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. It is our purpose to assist patients to reach their potential, through individualized treatment, with a high value being placed on meeting the needs of each patient in a humanistic, caring and professional manner.
Role: Security Officer--POST CERTIFIED
Apply for this job now.