SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR ROLE :
- The company continues to trend up
- Rotational program for growth
- Top Tier benefits package
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR AUDITOR ROLE:
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Perform inquiries and testing as needed to identify and resolve vulnerabilities
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Oversee financial disclosures
- Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Create and update internal audit plan
QUALIFICATIONS FOR INTERNAL AUDITOR ROLE:
- Min. 2- 3 years of audit experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
Sanford Rose Associates® - JFSPartners is a leading multi-practice specialty search firm in the placement of professional, technical, and executive level talent. Our corporate vision is simple but powerful; to continually enhance the success of the organizations, people, and markets in which we serve. We are recognized as a top resource for many organizations and professionals seeking information, access to top-level candidates, or career enhancing opportunities. Our professional search consultants work closely with both clients and candidates to realize successful human capital solutions and strategies.
Specialization is a key factor to our successful partnerships. Each of our specialized search practices are structured by functional specialty, industry, and geography--providing our clients and candidates with a highly informed, dedicated team of experts that understand the landscape of each of the marketplaces we serve.
Role: Senior Auditor
Apply for this job now.