Job title: Sales Executive
Salary: £21.5k basic + OTE
A leading technology company founded by engineers from some of the top names in networking and security, our client offers the most comprehensive solution on the market covering multiple cloud-based platforms and giving their customers a secure and centralised point of control.
In order to further expand their reach, they’re looking to recruit Graduate Sales Executives into their team. You’ll be joining an culture of mentorship and will be fully equipped with the necessary training for the role – this is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a lucrative career with a standout enterprise!
Sales Executive – the package:
- A competitive basic salary £21,500
- Fantastic OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming environment
- Lurative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering in order to have valuable conversations with current and prospect clients
- Perform regular prospect outreach via phone calls, email and social channels, generating pipeline and making initial contact with key decision makers
- Book sales meetings for senior members of the team from your generated leads- once you have shadowed other colleagues and are confident within the role you will conduct some of these meetings yourself
- Manage existing client relationships with the highest levels of customer service, ensuring they are satisfied with the company offering and that their expectations are managed and met
- Maintain regular contact with existing client accounts, seeking any cross or up-sell opportunities as and when they arise
- Work closely with the marketing team, supporting them with events and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organised
- Passion for technology
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.