SEN Teaching Assistant - Gravesend
£70-£80 a day - Full-time - Immediate Starts
Supply Desk are working with mainstream and specialist SEN schools in the Gravesend area, recruiting for dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work 1:1 and with small groups of students with complex needs ranging from ASD, SEMH and PMLD.
If you are passionate about helping students who need that extra hand achieve, this is a perfect opportunity for you as it incredibly rewarding and is unique within the education sector.
If you have experience working with children with SEN, or have a background that transfers well with SEN, then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- You would be working with a dedicated team of Consultants with over 40 years total experience
- Termly CPD training days, including CPD for Behaviour Management and Cover Supervision Training
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Termly Networking Events with other education professionals in your area
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with students with SEN
- SEN needs may include Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Collaborating with the Class Teacher and SENCO in providing support for the students concerned
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working with children with SEN would be highly desirable
- A background in Psychology would be desirable but not essential
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at #removed# today