Personal Assistant - £22,000 - Bournemouth
Reed Bournemouth are looking for a Personal Assistant to join an award winning solicitors in Bournemouth. Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to support one of their partners in their Banking&Finance litigation departments.
- To provide audio typing as dictated
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist with personal organisation through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Preparing court bundles and other documents
- Conducting Research as directed
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing photocopying
- Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities
- Provide cover for the department and the rest of the You will be working within a dynamic environment that has a fun and supportive culture. We strive to provide a high quality service to our clients and to continuously developas and when required
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
About the company
A well known and award winning solicitors with 6 offices in Dorset. Our client boosts a dynamic environment that has a fun and supportive culture. You will strive to provide a high quality service to our clients and to continuously develop.
What is on offer?
Our client has a big emphasis on career development, you will also benefit from above average holiday (31 days inc bank holidays) gym membership option, extra pension contributions, extra holiday or healthcare cashback scheme.
For more information on the PA role in Bournemouth please apply below or call the office on