Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
The primary purpose of this position is to provide procurement support by establishing new purchase orders, creating change orders upon receipt of approved purchase requests and assisting with supplier vetting by following procurement policies and procedures. This position will require someone with great organizational and time management skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Active Secret Clearance Required.
- Supports proposal activities by solicitating official quotes from qualified suppliers.
- Issues purchase orders for all general procurement supplies, services, independent contractors and maintains a purchase order log.
- Reviews all purchase requisitions or work orders for completeness and accuracy; obtains competitive quotes and documents information in the procurement files; and documents source and price justifications for all procurement actions in accordance with procurement procedures as required.
- Expedites delivery/performance and maintains document file.
- Assists the other department personnel with Subcontract Administration.
- Promotes the Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, and Woman-Owned Small Business Program by targeting business opportunities with such companies.
- Negotiates and administers Purchase Orders for supplies and services in accordance with Public Law, FAR/DFARS and procurement policy and procedures.
- Closes out completed Procurement files and processes them in accordance with Records Retention Procedures.
- Selects vendors and orders services in connection with the transportation of property; and certifies receipt of property at destination and authorizes the payment of invoices.
- Assist with the life cycle management of Government Property in accordance with Valiant Government Property Policy and Procedures
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of FAR/DFARs
- Well versed with working with purchase orders
Powered by JazzHR