About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook at "Foundation Finance Company Careers." If you think you have what it takes to help our team succeed then apply today!
Account Servicing Specialist Description & Duties:
Contacts past due customers to resolve the account and get payment. Responsible for meeting delinquency and write-off goals. Assists customers with routine account questions. Handles advanced collections, including bankruptcies or foreclosures in compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Contacts past due customers to obtain payment or resolve issues in compliance with company policies.
- Handles more complex collection issues like UCC filings, bankruptcies, deceased accounts, foreclosures, etc.
- Answers routine customer account questions and processes payments.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent judgement and communication skills. Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task under the stress of deadlines with a strong desire to help the organization succeed.
- 2 years' experience in collections or customer service.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, email.
- Professional phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Able to handle stressful conversations with tact and diplomacy to yield the desired results.
- Strong typing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- One two evening shifts per week and one Saturday shift every 4 weeks (flexible).
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Job Posted by ApplicantPro